At this height I'm faceless, shades
If you could see through these walls, statuesque
They see our demise, tasteless
Crucify if you could, painless
I despise calculating my feelings for you with human emotion
Whatever stuck me, I transcend
Whatever pass me, I digest
Devotion throught keeping motion
I suspend the perspective of holding on
The future balances it's roots, shades
The knots keep getting tighter, layers
The frame reposition as blood on my veins, love
A better feeling with no words, speechless
The one you get when you want life more than formalities, sparkles
Becoming joy in itself and fear all along, shadows
Becoming ghost and a jester and a puppy all along, karma
These hops fluffy they know to enjoy, sunken
I hope doesn't keep me at bay, rabbit
I feel more than give it away, parrot
At nights like these I tend to be okay, bunny
After all, they are hunting me, banquet
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário